In 2018, after a rewarding corporate and start-up career at home and abroad, I fulfilled a dream by founding Triple Eight Solutions AG. My main motivation for taking the step into self-employment was that I wanted to make my knowledge and skills available to a wide variety of companies and people, help them and make them instantly and sustainably more successful.
The consulting approach I wanted to apply at Triple Eight Solutions is goal-oriented and pragmatic. First, we analyze the companies with our outside perspective and thus develop meaningful insights into what can be optimized. Then, in close cooperation with our clients, we apply all our know-how, creativity, professional experience and network to exploit this potential. A creative collaboration model is “Rent a Marketer“, through which our clients gain temporary access to top marketing professionals.
My often interconnected personal core competencies in consulting are corporate strategy, business development, marketing / sponsoring / communications / fundraising, internationalization (export/import/investment) and networking activities.
In addition to consulting, I am also active as a trainer and coach, focusing on personal productivity and intercultural management / communication.
My experiences and know-how
- 15 years plus: Head of Marketing / Sponsoring / Communications in Switzerland and abroad
- 6 years head of export and investment promotion for Europe, Africa and Central Asia
- Since 2018 independent consultant and trainer
- From start-up, SME, non-profit organization to large corporation
- Broad network in business, politics and science at home and abroad
- Industry experience: finance, food/gastro, economic promotion, IT, medtech, MEM, and more
- Lecturer, trainer and coach for productivity, intercultural communication and business topics
- Internationalization skills (exports/imports/location promotion/investment)
- Integrated on- and offline marketing (analysis / strategy / design / excution / budget / control)
- Market research / branding / corporate identity / value proposition / USPs etc.
- Internal communication / PR / Internet / Intranet / Social Media
- Sports-, cultural- and social-sponsoring
- Design and execution of hundreds of events (corporate / sports / cultural etc.) and trade shows
- National and international project management from small to large
- Management of external partners (agencies / freelancers / rights holders etc.)
- Solution-oriented cooperation across all hierarchy levels (board of directors / management / employees)
- Many years of leadership experience (board member / teams / employees / projects)
- Long international and intercultural professional experience (expat in New York / Tokyo / Hong Kong and regional responsibilities for Asia Pacific / Europe / Africa / Central Asia)
- Board member in various chambers of commerce and associations
- Speaking German, English and French
- 2021 until today: Chamber of Commerce Switzerland Central Eastern Europe SEC, President and Managing Director
- 2019 until today: iTalents Switzerland, Baar, Co-Founder and Partner
- 2018 until todahttp://www.cee.swissy: Triple Eight Solutions AG, Oberrieden, Founder and Managing Partner
- 2010-2017: Switzerland Global Enterprise, Zürich, Regional Director Europe, Africa & Central Asia, Member of the International Executive Board
Overall responsibility for Switzerland’s export and investment promotion services in his Region, management of 14 intercultural teams, account manager for e.g. Swiss Ambassadors, chambers of commerce, Swiss companies etc.), Board member at various chambers of commerce, keynote speaker at several Swiss universities, creation and fostering of a large network of key opinion leaders in business, politics and academia.
- 2009-2010: Lunchgate AG, Zürich, Member of the Board and Head of Marketing & Operations
Founding member of a successful internet start-up. Responsible for strategy and implementation of marketing (on- and offline), communications as well as operations.
- 2005-2009: UBS AG, Zürich, Tokyo and Hongkong, Head of Sponsorship Asia Pacific
Selecting, negotiating, organizing and running dozens of world class sponsorships and events across the region with a focus on golf, rugby, classical music, contemporary art and sailing.
- 1999-2004: UBS AG Zürich, Director Marketing
Responsible for many different client segments such as Financial Institutions, Institutional Investors, HR or IT and for many different products e.g., e-Banking, Global Custody, payment solutions, Trade & Export Finance, and more.
- 1995-1998: UBS AG, Zürich, New York and Basle
Several roles in marketing and project management.
- 1989-1994: Studies at University of Zürich, Master of Business (Marketing), lic.oec.publ.
- Happily married and proud father of two daughters
- President and member of the board in various organizations, e.g. President Swiss Marketing Zürich
- Sports enthusiast (tennis, golf, fitness and ski)
- SVEB Trainer Certificate, July 2019
- Licenced Project Manager IPMA, 2018
- Advanced Digital Marketing, SAWI, 2017
- Investment Promotion Program, GDP Global, London, 2013
I made my matura in Vaduz, and then studied marketing in Berne and St. Gallen. After various positions with leading functions in the field of marketing & communication from startups to SMEs to large corporations, I now independently advise companies in strategy, marketing and communication.
In addition, I was and am involved in sports: As a player, coach with many years of experience and performance coaching diploma, as an official and also for international sporting events.
With an independent view from the outside and for the whole, I work as an external consultant and coach for your organization/company on a strategic and creative level, analyze strategy and processes, lead projects for you or become a member of a project team – depending on the task. Independent of the size of your organization. This gives you access to cutting edge marketing and management know-how, while remaining flexible in terms of capacity and costs.
More information: raphaelimhof.ch
My experiences and know-how
- Many years as Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications
- Collaboration with all management levels / stakeholders (CEOs, executive management, board members, shareholders, employees as well as public, media)
- From SMEs to large corporations
- Sound understanding of products, brands and markets
- Branding and corporate identity, defining USPs
- Strategy and conception
- Total user/customer centricity
- Marketing planning and controlling / budget responsibility
- Online and content marketing including social media, search engine optimization/SEO (multilingual) and SEM
- Understanding of the interface between IT/technology and marketing
- Conception and implementation of Inter- and Intranet
- Web and app development
- Conception and management of trade fairs and events (national and international)
- PR (national and international)
- Writing and editing of texts of all kinds and ghostwriting
- Internal communication
- Corporate publishing
- Sports marketing
- Management of strategy, structure and culture
As a trained lawyer, Claudia Bertschinger handles part-time all legal projects at Triple Eight Solutions (internally and for clients). She focuses on contract law (especially sponsoring contracts), employment law, company foundations and more.
Claudia’s main job is as a legal advisor at Confides Treuhand.
Experience and know-how
- Since 2019: Partner and legal advisor at Confides Treuhand
with a focus on company foundations, contractual law (general terms and conditions, data protection declarations, consultancy contracts, sponsoring contracts) as well as real estate-, inheritance-, labor– and tenancy-law.
- Since 2018: Part-time support at Triple Eight Solutions AG
- 2016-2019: Self-employed lawyer in Oberrieden at Bertschinger Law
- 2004 – 2015 Raising two children and managing a family in Zurich, Tokyo and Hongkong with occasional legal advice for friends and family
- 2001 – 2004 Deputy Head of the Disclosure Office at the Swiss Exchange SWX Swiss Exchange
- 2000 – 2001 Legal Team Leader Reporting/Ad hoc Publicity on the SWX Swiss Exchange (50%)
- 1999 Legal employee for Contractual Law at Sulzer Ltd in the Corporate Legal Department
- 1997 – 1998 1-year attorney training at the Canton of Solothurn in the Higher Court, Examining Magistrate’s Office, Land Registry, and at the Inheritance-, Bankruptcy-, Federal Commercial Registry Office
- 1996 6-month internship at Swiss Bank Corporation (UBS)
- 1995 – 1996 Legal advice for the Swiss Tenants’ Association
- 2002:Patent as attorney at law of the canton of Solothurn
- 1991 – 1997: University Berne, Master of Law
- 1986 – 1991: Kantonsschule Solothurn, Matura in Business
- Since 2015: Gymnast trainer at Horgen Gymnastics Club
- Since 2011: Captain of womens’ interclub tennis team (1. Liga)
- 2011 – 2016: Member of Parent’s Council at primary school Oberrieden